Welcome to Electrical Engineering
Branch Code: - 413529310
The Department of Electrical Engineering was established in 2010 with intake capacity 60 students. The Department has seen nice growth in all aspects. The department has well equipped laboratories with modern and sophisticated equipments. The various laboratories are Electrical Machines Lab, High Voltage Lab, Basic Electrical Engg. Lab, Network Analysis Lab, Switchgear and Protection Lab, Control System Lab, Electrical Engg. Workshop Lab and Power Electronics Lab.
Electrical Department has very vibrant student’s forum (ELECTRA) which organizes co-curricular and extracurricular activities for bringing out the hidden talents of students.
Mr. Y.S. BAIS is leading the department.
- Well qualified and experienced faculty rich in Industrial and Teaching experience.
- Guest lecturers are invited from eminent personalities in industries and research foundations & workshops in various areas of expertise.
- Access to Internet for students and staff through 50 Mbps leased line.
- Effective teaching learning process is implemented by schemes like Class Teacher scheme, continuous assessment of students etc.
- Students are encouraged for vocational training in industries.
Department organizes industrial visits every semester in Electrical Field areas such as Chandrapur Super Thermal Power Station, Area Load Dispatch Center, Ambazari, Koradi and Khaparkheda Thermal Power Station, Pench Hydro-electric Power Station etc.