Training and Placement
Training & Placement Cell
Placements are benchmark to the performance of any Engineering College which depicts the Success and the Failure of any institution. The dedicated Training & Placement Cell of GWCET plays a vital role, is an important department of the institute. The competition for employment is increasing day by day and the job of placement is becoming more challenging one.
- Maintaining database of each and every student in the college, their technical and employable skills.
- Organizes personality development programs, Seminars, Workshops and inviting Industry experts for visiting the campus etc.
- Organizes National & International level Technical Competitions with Major IITs like IIT Delhi & IIT Mumbai and Corporate Experts Net Work Bulls & Technophilia etc.
- Organizing Industry-Institution interaction programs & Entrepreneurship Development Programs.
- External training partners, industry expert agencies like Tata CMC Academy, BWW, Purple Leap, Co cubes, Service Net etc, to train and prepare the students for industry.
- Conducting Mock/Simulated exercises on continuous basis for Final Year students in format of the writing the Resumes, Body Language, Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical and General Interview skills etc.
- MOU with various Corporates.
Prof. Abhishek Suradkar
Head Training & Placement
Tel : +91 9970751403/7972123289
Govindrao Wanjari College Of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur.