Women’s cell is formed to provide and maintain dignified, gratifying working environment for women employees including teaching, nonteaching, workers and students, where they can work, study and explore their potential to the fullest.
The functions of cell are to purely safe guard the rights of female students and staff. The cell tries to incorporate hygiene habits and fortify a healthy atmosphere in the college..It allows students to explore their instinctive talents and utilize them to the maximum for the betterment of the society. The cell is also responsible for looking into any complaints filed by students and staff about women grievances at the college. The cell also organize different programs for incorporating hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college, to ensure personality along with academic development of students.The cell also giving trace to celebrate the social events to inculcate the moral values.
The cell is resolving the difficulties of the girl students and ladies faculty, workers of GWCET.
- To create awareness amongst students about the problems faced by women due to gender issues.
- To create an environment of gender justice where men and women work together with a sense of personal security and dignity.
- To create awareness amongst students about the issues related to the youth, girls in particular.
- To promulgate knowledge about rights and laws related to women.
- To create a sense of responsibility in the students and have healthy study and work culture in college.
- To escalate thyself esteem and self confidence of girl students, women faculty and workers.
- To develop critical thinking ability of women students and to inculcate team spirit in the students.
- To empower women
Following are the committee members of Women Cell ‘Tejaswini’
|Sr. No. ||Name of Faculty ||Position ||Branch
||Prof. P. U. Lambat
||Prof. G. Nikude
||Prof. P. Sangode
||Prof. J. Mahendra
||Prof. Gauri Nimje
||Prof. Ankita Yawale