- Outstanding contribution in the field of education, textile ,clothing & agriculture industry.
- Significant experience of 23 years in the field of Education/ Garment / Fashion / Textile / Media / Promotion & Event Industry.
- Served society at large significantly & contributed for the growth and developmental cause of Industry youth / farmers and women's by providing necessary empowerment
- Outstanding contribution through educate ,employ & empower mission for women's of the weaker section of the society.
- Holding esteemed position as a Hon. Secretary of prestigious Textile Association of India - Vidarbha.
- Has been a recipient of Krushibhushan award for significant contribution in the area of empowerment of cotton growing farmers of Vidhrabha.
- Recipient of Warud Gaurav Purskar for upliftment & social contribution at Warud.
- Nominated for Shri. J. J. Randeri Service Award of Textile Association of India for year 2016.
- Has significantly contributed for the socioeconomic development through upliftment of Cotton Growers Farmer Community of Vidarbha.
- Working with educational brand Wanjari Group as Director looking after group operations
- Has been Advisor & Professional Consultant for establishment of Textile & Apparel Parks projects as well as Textile & Garment Manufacturing units all across India .
- Working as Director of Maharashtra Chess Association- Chess in School initiative to promote chess in schools of Maharashtra state.
- Working as Chief Patron for Maharashtra Disabled Cricket Association
- Working as Vice President of Swarsadhana an initiative to promote Vidarbha singing talent.
Visited 14 international universities at United Kingdom ,Thailand & Malaysia.
- Working as Vice President of Madhukarrao Bhakare Pratishthan ,which is working as a handwriting improvement movement for the school children's of Vidarbha.
- Professionally conducted more than 550 corporate event in various sector all across India.
- Well red Developmental Thinker who has spent over two decades in employment generation, human empowerment ,regional & national development initiatives.
- A self directed, action oriented professional with academic excellence, who spearheads in institutional strategies, process of internationalization and has undertaken numerous initiatives for global mergers & collaborations.
- Actively involved in forum of social activities which improves self esteem, encourage understanding of cultural diversity, gender differences & physical disabilities..
- A self starter with high energy, enthusiasm, high profile strategic planner, passionate professional with significant expertise in material sourcing, product & process development.
- Accomplished personality with proven results in entrepreneurial development who creates new industry leaders in garment & textile business environment.
- Has broad experience in textile, apparel production, marketing, merchandising, textile & fashion education. Having comprehensive knowledge of the Textile, clothing & fashion industry from fibre to fashion.
- An authority in application of special textiles to fashion , garmenting , acknowledged as expert in denim, knit and woven garmenting.
- Have vast knowledge in fashion designing , garment construction , quality management, merchandizing & marketing.
- Has the ability to work in a variety of working environments from small entrepreneurial companies to large multinational organizations.
- Expertise on value addition , supply chain management , lean sigma to practice & educate for organisational quality excellence.
- Expertise for restoring quality garment manufacturing activities from artisanal to industrial scale production for domestic to worldwide market.
- Involved in various development projects from planning, developing, implementing cutting-edge solutions for developing new innovative product creation including design, merchandising, marketing, forecasting and budgeting.
- Recognized as EXPERT PROFESSIONAL with expertise in front-end technology implementation for the Textile & Clothing Industry.
- Involved in Incubation & entrepreneurial activities to boost spirit of budding entrepreneurs & new start ups of Vidarbha in clothing & educational sector.
- Being a Hon. Secretary of Textile Association of India Vidarbha spoken at several public forums hosted by textiles & apparel Industry bodies from all across India
- An ability to balance spot market trends with an appreciation for excellent design and an unwavering focus on quality to ensure that end products meet their merchandising and business goals.
- Has leadership experience with proven expertise in driving strategies that increase productivity, enhance quality, increase speed and improve cost effectiveness.
- Has written on various aspects of developmental economics through value addition in textile and garment sector & written several articles which were published in leading newspapers, association newsletters and magazines.
- Strong orientation in finance and operations & made number of significant contributions in own discipline.
- Proven success in coaching, mentoring and motivating teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Wide range of experience in strategic management for resolving long-standing problems and creating solutions that improve operational efficiency.
- Experience as a key R&D team leader who was responsible for developing products from concept to commercialization.
- Expertise to build corporate branding strategy influenced by social media.
- Has extensive experience of process consulting to shorten the quality product development process .
- Has been working as a member of various eminent societies & trade associations.
- Professional expertise in development of Apparel, Textile Parks, Garment complex, ginning, spinning, weaving & garmenting units.
- Worked as a Convener of the prestigious 4th Indian Youth Science Congress a forum of young scientists involved in the development processes for a sustainable future of the planet.
- As a Conference Chairman successfully organized 12th International & 70th All India Textile Conference at Nagpur based on theme Cotton, Textile & Apparel Value & Supply Chain: Global Opportunities & Challenges!! The conference has received massive response with 1100 delegates & 80 speakers from all across the India & World .
- Worked as Conference Advisor as World Textile Congress II which will be held in Supt.2016
- As a Conference Convenor organised AGROVISION conference based on theme DEVELOPMENT OF COTTON HUBS & TEXTILE PARKS IN VIDARBHA at Nagpur on 14th Nov.2016 at Central India largest Agri Summit AGROVISION.
Dr. Hemant Shyam Sonare
A leading educationist, a reputed textile-garment technologist , agriculturist , an eminent speaker & a well known social scientist.